Heated Towel Rails
This product can be fitted to a central heating system provided it has been treated with a corrosion inhibitor. If you are unsure if your system had been treated please consult with your plumber.
- No moisture left inside before packaging, to eliminate internal corrosion.
- Meticulously hand crafted to guarantee the finest quality.
- Highly advanced but proven technology chroming plant.
- Automated processes to ensure a consistent high quality surface finish.
- Nickel and chrome plated for durability and outstanding looks.
- Total plating thickness is approximately 50μ.
- Products are completely sealed during plating to eliminate chemicals infiltrating the rail.
- Steel profiles and tubes meet and international standards
- Horizontal tubes are 22mm diameter for improved performance
- Horizontal tubes are 1.2mm wall thickness for optimum strength and life cycle
- Threads are 11mm deep to aid sealing during installation
- Individually air tested to 16 bar to guarantee no leaks
- D profiles are 1.5mm wall thickness for optimum strength and life cycle.
- Deep brazed D profile ends completely eliminate pin holes.
- D profile end is closed for easier installation and improved aesthetics